Only 6% of firms survive catastrophic data loss
Cloud-based Backup for Small Business : Chicago IT Support Consultants : Responsive Network Services
Responsive:Backup Protects your firm's critical data
Emergency: YOU can't access your organization's data: schedules, email, accounting, presentations, documents, etc.
No one else can either.
Are YOU prepared to get everyone working again?
Pick the scenario:
- Fire destroyed the building including the server and the local backup drive
- Flood made the building unreachable and power will be out for ...
- Theft removed your server and the local backup drive from the building
- Disgruntled employee sabotaged the system
- Tornado /hurricane left region uninhabitable for extended time and destroyed building
- Hard drive failure disabled server
- Virus attack damaged operating system and data
Responsive:Backup will have YOU prepared for each of these situations with support that will work until your team is up and running.
Responsive:Backup offers comprehensive backup
- Offsite in multiple geographically diverse secure locations: Boston and Los Angeles
- Using AES military-grade encryption with keys that YOU set - including encrypted transmission- Encryption so good that if you lose the encryption key you set, we can't open the backups
- Locally on a NAS, SAN or attached hard drive for immediate recovery
- With native support for Exchange (including individual mailboxes), SQL Server, VMware, Hyper-V and System State
- With open file backup as well as continuous backup options
Packages starting at just $30/month